Triffids Redux



Once again I find myself barely able to contain my dread and to say that I tread softly around these beasts would be an understatement. Many are over ten feet tall with seed heads 9-10 inches across. It was in the first week of June that I planted them along the walkway in my backyard.


Three months and many gallons of water later I find that my mutant army is ready. Ready to maim. Ready to kill. Ready to help me achieve world domination. But most of all, ready to do some stand-up comedy in a club near you. Don't forget to buss your table and tip your waitress. Goodnight all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Some people might wonder why you'd be planting anything that tall on the very edge of the walkway...
The Fool said…
It was a wonderful placement. They gave me a natural shade fence for my backyard where I could have frolicked naked if I'd wanted. If you come over we can put this to the test. I won't even call the local newspaper.
Anonymous said…
Do straight men actually frolic?

Popular Posts