Shaken, not stirred

I wasn't sure what to expect. I inserted a large enough sample of my writing so as not to skew the analysis. But what was I expecting? Hemingway? Dickens? Certainly not Shakespeare because I refuse to write using iambic pentameter. Anyway, the results are in. But first, an explanation.

A new website called I Write Like was launched recently and became a smash hit. You simply paste in a sample of your writing and it tells you what famous writer your style most resembles. I pasted in my essay and eagerly waited for the results...


I write like
Ian Fleming

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




Ian Fleming! Yes! Hey, it's not Hemingway but who cares? Ian Fleming is way cool so I can live with that. Can you picture me doing cartwheels? Yeah baby! Not soon after my matriculation into the hall of great writers I stumbled upon this. It turns out that Kim Kardashian writes like James Joyce. OK. OK. So it's not worth a shit. Kill me now.

Comments

Popular Posts